A Statement of Information is INFORMATION THAT A COMPANY FILES WITH THE SECRETARY OF STATE TO DISCLOSE THE BUSINESS'S ACTIVITIES OVER THE PREVIOUS YEAR. It contains the name(s) of directors and officer of the entity and in addition, who the agent of service is, and the line of activity they are in.

The State of California and all other states may require you to file a statement of information or another type of filing annually. Not filing such a statement will result in suspension, penalties, and fees. Our team members are trained to take all the steps to necessary to take care of this task for you.

Removal of “SUSPENSION,” and put your corporation in good standing

The reasons for this suspension can vary, and may include A FAILURE TO FILE CERTAIN DOCUMENTS  (e.g., a Statement of Information with the California Secretary of State— more on that below), or a failure to meet certain tax requirements, including failure to file tax returns or important exemption papers, or to pay taxes. When your business has been suspended or forfeited, IT IS NOT IN GOOD STANDING, AND LOSES ITS RIGHTS, POWERS, AND PRIVILEGES TO DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA. There are several reasons that the state takes such action.

At “Newport Business Consulting Inc.,” we have been trained to file all the required form and file all the required taxes to remove suspension in the least amount of time.

Filing a DBA with Counties

A Fictitious Business Name (FBN) Statement is a statement of which each individual or entity choses to do business under. This statement is a public record intended to make available to the public the identities of persons doing business under the FBN. Banks often insist on a copy of the FBN Statement before opening a commercial account

DBA or “Do Business As,” in most economy of creating the entity to start your business. We will happily work with you to do the filing and Newspaper publication at a very reasonable cost to you.

Call and make an appointment. Your first consultation is absolutely free.

Obtain EIN for your business and even for corporation with a foreign person

When doing business in the United States, you are not required to file an EIN. However, it is good to have when you are doing business. The EIN (Employee Identification Number) is a nine-digit number the IRS issues to you. The digits are arranged as follows: 00-0000000. It is used to identify the tax accounts of employers and certain others who have no employees. Use your EIN on all of the items you send to the IRS and the SSA.  When you possess an EIN, you may use it freely, and will not have to worry about IDENTITY THEFT. Each entity or individual may have only one EIN.

If you need to have an Employee Identification Number (EIN) for your business, or if you have a corporation with a foreign individual with no social security number we will happily take care of it this for you.

1500 QUAIL STREET # 270

PHONE 1.844.green60 or 1.844.473.3660
1.949.932.0606 FAX 949.932.0673

9330 CLIFTON WAY # 102

Creating engaging, visually immersive
content for the web.

Call Now Button